when you live in Israel.
Great things about living here:
- The sign at the entrance to Jerusalem which cites from Psalms: Omdot hayu ragleinu b’sha’arayich, Yerushalayim (our feet stood immobile, in the gates of Jerusalem).
- The shuk in Yerushalayim.
- The mini-shul (synagogue) in the shuk in Yerushalayim.
- Shuls located in malls in Israel.
- Plethora of suitable clothing including long skirts, hats, scarves and berets.
- Kippot (yarmulkas) sold everywhere.Buses that wish a Chag Sameach or G’mar Tov on the signs above the windshields.
- The sign on the rear view mirror of Egged bus drivers which reads: v’ahavta l’nahagcha kamocha – and you shall love your driver as yourself.
- Bus drivers wearing kippot.
- Living here.
What do you think is great about living in Israel? Please help me continue the list by Leaving A Comment so that I can include your thoughts on my Jewish in Israel List page.